Re: [IP] OmniPod

Hi Kathy
  I use the pod and have found it to be really good for me. I have United
Healthcare and they pay %80 of the cost, however all of our coverage depends on
which group you are in. I guess I'm grateful for any coverage. The automatic
inserter really works well with no noticeable pain. I believe the strips will be
about the same price as any other strips. You can use your old meter and strips
and manually enter your BG. You have to change the pod every 80 hours. All in
all I really like it. I believe that you have a 30 day period to try it. Good
luck
  Oliver

Kathy Bruckmeyer <email @ redacted> wrote:
  Hi All,
Been a very long time since I've been on IP.

..