[IP] OmniPod

Hi All,
Been a very long time since I've been on IP.

 I am currently using Paradigm 722 and I like it. However, I saw an ad for
OmniPod and then checked it out on their website.

 I see a few drawbacks such as having to refill it everytime you change the pod
instead of just filing a reservoir once until it runs out; the cannula is 9 cm
and mine is 6 and the testing machine is different than the one I am using.

 It looks to be much simpler and if I wanted to take a quick dip in the pool,
wouldn't have to remove it.

 I like the fact that there is just one thing inserted and no tubing to get
caught on everything.

Has anyone already ordered it and is using it?

 I see that it costs about $800 to purchase and a month's supply for the pods is
about $385. Don't know about the test strips.

Feedback anyone.

Thanks,
Kathy Bruckmeyer