RE: [IP] ALTACE - side effects for me after 25 years!

 Yeah, I'm beginning to feel really stupid for not putting 2 and 2 together! I
mean I've had this cough for the past year I think. To be honest I was beginning
to think I had something else wrong with me..maybe with my lungs or something
and I was afraid to mention it to any of my doctors...but I'm glad I got the
courage to do so.
Katarina