Re: [IP] 3rd Annual Hot Dog Roast Potluck Picnic

 Sign me up, I would love to take part in something like this. Sacramento is
just about 80 or so miles from where I live.
  Oliver

Becky & Michael LaSpina <email @ redacted> wrote:
  Well...I am on the West Coast AND have 10 acres and plenty of parking
PLUS the horse/dogs and sheep/goats.

However...where we are located we have REALLY HOT summer weather! Maybe
next Spring my hubby and I could host a 1st West Coast Hot Dog Roast?

We are in the HOT Sacramento Valley of Northern California but only 30
minute drive from the SAC International Airport for anyone interested
but not close to drive to Timberleaf Farm.

Becky LaSpina
IDDM since 1957
first MM507C - 1998
now Animas IR1250 since 2005