Re: [IP] 3rd Annual Hot Dog Roast Potluck Picnic

Oh, you wait 'till I win the LOTTO one day and if it's big;

*Michael will be set for a few years with IP. New machines the bandidth,
staff... Gimmie the list.

*I'll get a nice big place for the BG BBQ down by the beach but up a ways
for the land and a parking lot, rooms, killer patio and house.

*My friend's house is paid for, as are her bills.

*I can tell Medicaid to 'Jam it' and get all the close docs and such *I*
want.... CGMS and such...

*Start a fund for little 'help outs' here at IP like Michael does, but it'd
be all set. People can donate, others can donate when they get on their feet
again and it'd be for IP folks.

On 6/17/08 6:19 AM, "Oliver Kleven" <email @ redacted> scribed: