RE: [IP] ALTACE - side effects for me after 25 years!

 Anne..thanks for the info. I was never told of it, and I've been on it for the
25 years. My doctor never told me. You think they would have. Oh well...hope I
can get rid of the cough now. Just wished I could have avoided all the suffering
and annoyance I'm sure of people around me.
thanks
Katarina