Re: [IP] question about the MNMD Guardian CGMS

Hello Sara,

 I apologize for replying when I really don't know, but given Nikos' post, I'd
be astonished if the Guardian transmitter didn't work with your 522. He said
that he can switch to the old-style transmitter, so I'm thinking that the
transmission between tranmitter and receiver probably hasn't changed.

 Since the Guardian appears to be the same as the Real-Time (their designations
confuse me - I hope I got it right), it just seems very logical that all you
have to do is input the transmitter s/n into your pump. I'll bet it'll work. I
won't bet my transmitter on it tho. Why don't you just give it a shot?

Tom

-
dx 1985 at age 32
MM 522 8/07