RE: [IP] Minimed frustrations

I have a Cozmo & did not have any problems getting my training.   When I
 ordered my pump, the trainer called me the next day & gave me all of her
contact
information.  She said to call her the minute I got my pump  & I did.  I
 received my pump on a Friday & 5 days later I was fully trained & pumping with
 insulin. I feel the training was very complete & I felt comfortable using the
pump.

I would be very upset if it took weeks before they would train me & I  would
return the pump & go with a different company.  Most companies  only give you
30 days to return it from when you get it if you are not happy  with it.  You
can get a pump from 1 company & a CGM from another.   I prefer them to be
separate so that it does not all go out at one time.
***
Cheryl W.
Jazz OTSD CGC - Belgian Tervuren
& the Chihuahua  Gang
Russellville, Alabama
Type 1 since 4/1969 - Cozmo insulin pump  with Novolog since 7/2005 - current
A1C  6.0
In a  message dated 6/16/2008 4:13:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,