Re: [IP] New Pump (Animas 2020)

The 2020 pump does use batteries much more quickly than our previous IR1200.
With the 1200, lithium batteries lasted 17 weeks.  I always record the date of
battery change, it is an old habit from our H-tron days.

Lithium in my daughter's 2020 pump have lasted nine weeks, she started on a
Pink 2020 the end of January and we initially used the old batteries rather
than waste what was left in them.  Tomorrow will be the second time at nine
weeks, so it should soon be time to replace them--we'll see.

She is a teen and uses lots of insulin and boluses quite often.

Barbara, mum of Claire 14