From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Blake
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 3:16 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Minimed frustrations

 I got my new 722 pump and CGMS kit two weeks ago. On Tuesday June 3rd,
someone
called and said that a trainer would be contacting me within 10 days to set
up
an appointment. Still no call. Last week I spoke to someone who said I
should
definitely be called by Friday (that just passed) and if not, to call him
back.
I just tried calling, don't remember his extension and only know his first
name,
so I pressed various departments trying to find the right one. I ended up
getting a message saying nobody could help me because they're all in a
meeting.

 Does anyone know the rule about training? I thought that they had to train
customers within 30 days but I don't know if that's Minimed own rule or some
kind of law. 30 days aren't up yet but I haven't even heard from anyone and
I'm
getting mad. What happens if I still haven't gotten an appointment after 30
days?

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987