RE: [IP] Minimed frustrations

(I got my new 722 pump and CGMS kit two weeks ago.)
 Honestly, I have not heard of any "30 Day" rule. When I purchased the system
for my son, I know I had to pursue the training part myself. We live an hour and
a half from our endo, and I figured that I have spent enough money at Minimed
that they could send a trainer to me instead of me going to our endo for
training. It ended up that there wasn't a trainer available for my area so
someone from like 6 hours away came. It was the best training we could have ever
had!!!
I would keep calling if I were you!!
 Jamie, mom to Zachary(15) dx at age 12, Cleo (12) dx at age 8, Jamison(9) and
Addalyn(3).

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error. Any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately.