RE: [IP] Using the Bolus wizard (MM) before exercise

>>Hello.
 I play golf on the weekends and if I don't cut my basal rate, I will go low
on
the course and have to miss a couple of holes of playing until the orange
juice
kicks in. I have learned to cut my basal rates in half duirng the 4 hr.
period...using the temp. basal rates. It works great for me.
Katarina >>

I too use the basil rate for just those types of exercise.  There's one
added benefit that I might add.  You don't have to remember to back to
normal settings.  It happens automatically!  Of course the rate and duration
of the temp basil will be YMMV for everyone, but with practice it works just
fine.
Dick