Re: [IP] transmitter going bad??

From: Sue Ann Bowling <email @ redacted>

>The test plug shows it's still
> working fine, even before I recharge it so it's not just a matter of
> not holding charge.
> --

Hi Sue Ann,

 You don't mention how long you charge your transmitter, but if you are not
charging it overnite, you might want to try that. I have been hearing a
troubling number of users complaining of transmitter failure after 12-15 months.
That is one of the tips that was suggested. I just put mine on the charger last
nite for 12 hours, and I intend to try to do that at least once a month.

 Good luck. Boy, I am gonna be p*ssed if I have to buy a new transmitter in 6
months.

Tom
--
dx 1985 at age 32