Re: [IP] transmitter going bad??

>I'd been having tons of the Lost Sensor thing going on, especially during
>the initial startup period. And Sensor Error, Weak Signal, and Calibration
>Error... Usually, it would settle down and mostly work after a while -- the
>older the sensor, the more reliable it became.

I doubt I'll get a new one, since mine is over a year old, but this
sounds like exactly what I'm going through, even to the difficulty
with the blinking green lights.  When I hook up a new sensor, I
usually have to fiddle with the sensor-transmitter alignment with a
fingernail to get the blinking even started.   I may try the bending
instead next time I change sensors.  The test plug shows it's still
working fine, even before I recharge it so it's not just a matter of
not holding charge.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska