[IP] 3rd Annual Hot Dog Roast Potluck Picnic

I would like to extend an invitation to everyone to  the picnic that I host
at my home in SE Michigan. All people with diabetes and  their families are
 invited. The last two years we have enjoyed great food and fellowship. It will
take place on July 27th beginning at 3pm. All you need to  bring is a dish to
pass, any "Special Drinks" you might want and lawn chairs.  Hot dogs, buns,
condiments, ice tea, and water is provided. If interested just  let me know at
email @ redacted (mailto:email @ redacted)

Liz from Michigan