[IP] CGMS sensor question

Thanks.  I stand corrected.  Nothing like data.  But now I wonder how
the transmitter knows.   What is it looking for?

<<<<<<<<<<From: Wyldceltic1 <email @ redacted>
        I have done this, and when you disconnect from the sensor, you
have to start
anew. Even if you;ve disconnected for a few seconds and back onto that same
sensor.
       When I tried it without selecting 'new senor' I got 'weak signal' and
another 'bad sensor'. I re-attached the tranny to the same sensor and
started new... It worked.>>>>>>>>>>