[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #32

Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 08:04:30 -0700
From: Valerie Adams <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] New Pump (Animas 2020)
Valerie.. our stories  are so similar. I got the new Animas  2020 in pink on
June 6. The exact same thing happened with me and the battery! The back also
was hot to the touch. I  did what u did till Monday am when I called Animas. A
new pump was here the next day  June 10. I changed to blue in case was bad
luck for me. heehhee. so far no problems. let me know how u are please. The
 batteries in the last animas pumps lasted for months. Animas is the best. thank
you, Cathy