Re: [IP] AM BGs

*I'm not going to list all of my vices (hee hee) but suffice it to say
COFFEE is the one that I can't do without. OMG!!!! I can smell it even
before it starts to brew. LOL!!! Major coffee/caffeine addict here BUT with
absolutely no effects on the BG. I wake up at 6 AM & have a 24 oz. cup of
strong coffee (w/ Splenda & FF milk & maybe 1 - 1 1/2 Tblsp. of a Torani SF
Syrup) & off to work I go carrying 2- 16 oz. thermal mugs of the same thing.
There is a pot of coffee at work too & I can & will usually finish that
after my  own is gone. I have never seen my BG rise (& thankfully so!!!!))
as I'm running around after little ones most of the day. LOL!!! I
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED all the caffeine I can get!!!!. If,
though, one day, I see my BG rise, I'll just bolus for it.   YDMMV (Your
Diabetes Mileage May Vary)*
*suzeeq78 & ALI*
*MM  515   4/05  (Looking forward to a new pump early next year & maybe a
cgms-still not too sure about it)*