[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #32

In a message dated 6/14/2008 3:26:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Re:  Coffee and Diabetes

WOW!!! Dr. Coffee sounds like Dr. Idiot!!
 I've been type 1 for almost 30 years. I don't drink coffee  regularly. But
when I do, I just monitor my blood sugar like I normally do. If I  need more
insulin I take it. If I need less than I lower my temp basal for a  couple of
hours. Big deal. I can't believe this guy is a  doctor.