[IP] appalling??

Melitta wrote:
> I was a little appalled at the responses to Donna
> Mosley's post; I did not believe that some responses
> were compassionate.

I have re-read the entire thread and anything else with
"donna" in the subject line and no one is mean, and nothing is
even remotely appalling, so I am wondering what you are reading.
Melitta.  perhaps some posts have been a little
flippant about casualy firing your doctor, but isn't that
everyone's standard response when they read someone is having
trouble with their doctor??  We all care - we are all compassionate
and every single response has had nothing but suggestions for her

AND since we have not heard anything else from her, might I
dare to suggest she is another Lurline, just dropping by to
stir us up??  If not, I would hope Donna would chime in and
let us know how it is going - I know many of us are concerned
about her and would like to know how she is doing

SSP