RE: [IP] New Pump (Animas 2020)

Oh boy... I think the last time I changed by battery was before I went to Cuba
(10 weeks ago). I get on average 3 months out of a battery, but I've been on
two out of three bars for about 2 weeks now. I'd say call your Animas rep and
get them to send a new pump out to you.

Anne
2020!

> Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:56:04 -0400> To: email @ redacted> From:
email @ redacted> Subject: Re: [IP] New Pump (Animas 2020)> > Insulin
Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible contributions.> Your donation
of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is > needed so that Insulin
Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest> of the diabetes community.
Please visit:> > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml> > Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail> > At 11:04 AM
6/14/2008, Valerie Adams wrote:> >So, for those of you on a 2020, can you let
me know what to expect with> >battery life?> > I used to get 3 months out of
my 1200 batteries. I get 2 with my 2020.> > RoseLea > .>