Re: [IP] Dexcom CGMS problems

I just completed my 4-6 week trial from my doc on the Dex7.  Although
readings got a little better with the last couple of sensors, they were far
too erratic for me and seldom indicative of the way I was feeling at the
time (e.g. beeping a 55 alarm when I was at 98 etc.).  Happened VERY often.

I also found it very bulky to wear, and the built in clip attachment on the
case would fall off constantly (if you tend to be a person that can't sit
still for any length of time).  Quite often it fell off without me knowing
(just think of the cost of losing it) including one time when I saw it
laying on my lawn as I approached it with my 42-inch lawn tractor.  Now THAT
would have been painful.

I am still evaluating CGMS technology but am not sold on it yet and perhaps
in a year I will revisit.