Re: [IP] AM BG's

I am in agreement. Give up my cup of coffee; no way. I tried breakfast with
no bolus and nothing but water to swallow pill's with. That worked fine.
Then I tried breakfast with only my cup of coffee and bolused for 6 grams of
carbohydarate. It worked for me. All I ever have for breakfast is coffee,
water and pills at 8:00am. then lunch at 11-11:30am. Now I always bolus for
6 grams of carb. for a cup of coffee any time of the day. Phyllis