Re: [IP] New Pump (Animas 2020)

At 12:00 AM 6/14/2008, Ted wrote:
>Well, Thursday, I went in and ordered my new Animas 2020.  Can't
>wait to hear when it will arrive...
>
>Anyone using one have any suggestions or tips for me?  I'm currently
>using an Animas 1200, so I'm looking forward to the color screen and
>food index.
>.

I am also a prior 1200 user and I love the new Animas 2020.  I love
that you can easily cancel out the after bolus test reminder without
turning it off after a bolus.  I love that it allows you to set your
insulin to carb ratio for whatever time of the day you need.  Both of
these features were not in the 1200 and they were a great
improvement.  I do not use the food database much since I just
haven't found the time to adjust it to my food preferences (you have
to do this using the EzManager software and your computer.)

RoseLea