[IP] fun of?

Lynda wrote:
>> do not feel so badly when I first posted here
>  I was made fun of also  but I am not a quiter

oh man, I don't know felix, but I tend to be overly sensitive
anyway, and even I did NOT get the sense he was making
fun of Donna. Sure, we would mostly all agree that it isn't
always the easiest thing or even possible to fire your doctor,
as I am painfully well aware, even in a gi-normous town like
Tucson, as the endos seeing new patients are NIL.

Lynda, I am really sorry you felt you were made fun of back
when you joined. I did a search for your posts, and unless you
were a member under a different name, I didn't see anything where
anyone was ever mean or rude to you - perhaps they were off list,
or maybe you were a member under a different name.  If that is
the case, I am sorry, but sure am glad you stuck with us.

The deal here is, there are over 5,000 members and we all have our
different perspectives and attitudes and feelings and PMS/hormone
cycles.  The number one rule is NEVER take things personally.
Just as you would never say something mean, on purpose, to someone,
neither would anyone else (EXCEPT maybe Tom who doesn't know how
to spell proofread, and whose sense of humor is woefully lacking
<vbg> and MAYBE Lurline...but I think she is long gone, which is
not an altogether BAD thing)

Bottom line, whether it is included in a post or not, you should
ALWAYS add a YMMV to the end of each and every one.

YMMV

SSP