[IP] two words

dearest Tom,

hate to break it to you, but proofread is actually ONE word :-)

 if I didn't already know you and we hadn't exchanged some off list emails, I
would prob'ly taken great umbrage, and get real pissy about someone telling me
my fingers were faster than my brain, which anyone who knows me would know that
is wildly inaccurate, and I'd have two words for you as well, and the first one
would start with an "ef"....WHICH according to the laws around here would get me
chastised severely.......BUT cuz I know you, and know you weren't being
critical, I won't :-D

 heh heh...lets see who takes issue with me taking faux issue with you....won't
be long.

ducking and running

SSP