Re: [IP] Re: coffee

 Black coffee has never raised my glucose level. So I'm glad you said "Not All"
  don

Pam Brown <email @ redacted> wrote:

In my opinion and experience it's not the caffeine but something else in
coffee that exacerbates the morning cortisol or whatever. I replaced my two
morning cups of coffee with two strong morning cups of English Breakfast tea
and have had normal readings, so it's not the caffeine. And as I said before
my afternoon coffee doesn't cause the rise either. So something specific to
coffee that's not caffeine and only in the morning. Weird. Pam
(not
all) diabetic's blood sugar! I always attributed it to the caffeine, which
kinda
makes the body buzz, and kicks in all those adrenal systems that pump out
sugar
like cortisol and adrenaline.... >