From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Carol Lee
Stefan-Stern
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 2:20 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Dexcom CGMS problems

I've had the Dexcom for 3 months, and I've have had the same problem almost
all the time: it doesn't really stay in sync with my meter, and I calibrate
it
diligently. They've replaced the transmitter and the receiver, and they've
replaced just about every sensor. It's annoying!  The worst part is being
kept
awake all night by the under-55 beep (when I could actually be 129 or so) or
being in a theater or movie and having it beep, again, inaccurately. I can't
even keep the dexcom in the same part of the house that I'm in overnight,
due
to the beeping for under 55 (when I am really not). So, I don't ever trust
what it tells me; it's almost always more than 20% off. I've tried many
different sites.

Anyone else have this problem? My dexcom sales guy says he hasn't had this
with any other customer.

thanks,
carol