Re:Re: [IP] Constipation issues

> Also my doctor and my reading suggested that Citrucel seems to work
> better than Metamucil as a soluble fiber supplement that doesn't cause
> bloating or gas.

Being on dialysis with fluid restrictions and the whole system messed up, I
was Rx'd Fibercon (pill form). My hugsband had 4 polyps removed and was also
Rx'd the same. We use the Meijer generic that reads exactly the same as
Fibercon but saves us a bunch of $. YMMV

Also, Tums are good for calcium. (Bayer, makers of Alka Seltzer says TUMS is
smut spelled backward) lol

Jan & Muskers- T-1  http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  - http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics
(evolution of pumps)