[IP] AN excellent piece to read~

> I still have my 508 working, and still have the disassembly manual I
> put together for anyone who wants to  repair it and keep it going.

I'd better have it sent to me at jhughey @ core.com for when the time comes.
;-)

> I recall in diabetes camp in 1959, one of the counselors (who also
> had diabetes) saying that having diabetes was a sign of superior
> intelligence.   Of course that was so obvious to me.

Well, DUH, we don't really need to be told that. teehee  However, some of us
don't know how to <snip> posts so they must be having freaky BGs when post
time comes and can't handle it. ;-) ;-)

Jan & Muskers- T-1  http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  - http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics
(evolution of pumps)