Re: [IP] CGMS sensor question

I have done this, and when you disconnect from the sensor, you have to start
anew. Even if you;ve disconnected for a few seconds and back onto that same
sensor.

When I tried it without selecting 'new senor' I got 'weak signal' and
another 'bad sensor'. I re-attached the tranny to the same sensor and
started new... It worked.

On 6/13/08 10:18 AM, "Wayne Mitzner" <email @ redacted> scribed: