[IP] CGMS sensor question

I disagree Felix.   Not only is the sensor dumb, but so is the
transmitter.  I doesn't know which sensor it's attached to, and
surely the receiver doesn't know either.  The calibration might be
different with a different sensor in a different part of the body,
but that should be correctable.   In any event, since we are both
speculating, I think someone is going to have to do the experiment
and let us all know ;-)   An alternative test would be just to remove
the transmitter from an existing sensor, and then somehow reattach it
(might be possible with some helper opening the clips on the side)
-wayne

Hello Jordana,
  > [If we ...] in the morning moved the
  > transmitter from the old sensor to the
  > new sensor.  Would you then have to go
  > through a two hour start up time?

the sensor is dumb; the two-hour delay is timed (and enforced) by
the transmitter. So yes, if the two hours start at the moment you
attach the transmitter to the sensor.  Sorry,  Felix.>>>>>>>>>>>>