Re: [IP] transmitter going bad??

From: email @ redacted

> I have a question about the transmitter...how do you know when it is bad and
> needs to be replaced?

Hi Donna,

 When is the last time you changed the battery in your charger? If it was
several months ago (or long enough to where you don't remember), I would put a
new battery in your charger. Mine did the Lost sensor thing after I had it for
about 6 months, and after replacing the charger battery, it has been fine.

> Approximately how long does
> the transmitter last for all of you users out there?

 How long have you had your transmitter? I have heard reports of some of them
going bad after a year. Since the warranty on them is only for 6 mos., these
reports make me nervous.

 Good luck with it. I know I have a hard time doing without my sensor readings.

Tom

--
dx 1985 at age 32
MM 522 8/07