[IP] Using the Bolus wizard (MM) before exercise

Prior to getting and using my Ultra link meter, I hadn't used my easy bolus
very much before exercising  (my  previous method was check BG, eat,
consider the amount of carbs and cut the bolus in half). My method seemed to
work out for me most of the time for instance not going low during exercise.
I usually do a half hour of moderate cardio then weight lifting on a series
of circuits that last another half hour.
Using the bolus wizard, to my knowledge doesn't account for the plan to
exercise and I always tend to go low about the time of stopping exercise or
even into the night. I tried last night reducing my basal rate by .1 and
ended up a little high after the exercise, didn't make any corrections drank
some juice just to cover my moments of paranoia of going low in the middle
of the night and woke up low.

I noticed the bolus wizard does the correction for I am assuming insulin on
board. I was wondering if I should change my carb to insulin ratio to
account for exercise or just go back to my old method of reducing my bolus
in half?

I was just wondering what works for those who exercise what they do to
compensate for the activity?

Thanks Sharon B and Roseanna Anna Dana  my MM 522