evening since the body cannot process the full 1200mg  at one time.
Good luck...
Sherri

In a message dated 6/12/2008 7:11:04 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Date:  Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:02:24 -0700
From: "Steve"  <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Constipation  issues

I tried cutting the dosage in half with limited results.  I  also tried
Metamucil and then gave Miralax OTC a try for a short period of  time  while
taking the calcium.  I then quit the calcium  supplement period plus the
Metamucil/Miralax and things returned to a more  normal state.  Someone
mentioned the diuretic in the BP meds....I may  have to investigate this a
bit.  Thanks for your suggestions  though.  I'll keep working on it till I
get it right.  I have an  88 year old Mother in rehab from a fall with a
broken hip caused by  osteoporosis.  Makes you kind of want to try and take a
little better  care of oneself when it comes to bone deficiencies etc.  Steve