Re: [IP] Constipation issues

I tried cutting the dosage in half with limited results.  I also tried
Metamucil and then gave Miralax OTC a try for a short period of time  while
taking the calcium.  I then quit the calcium supplement period plus the
Metamucil/Miralax and things returned to a more normal state.  Someone
mentioned the diuretic in the BP meds....I may have to investigate this a
bit.  Thanks for your suggestions though.  I'll keep working on it till I
get it right.  I have an 88 year old Mother in rehab from a fall with a
broken hip caused by osteoporosis.  Makes you kind of want to try and take a
little better care of oneself when it comes to bone deficiencies etc.  Steve