Re: [IP] sensor training

I was afraid of the needle too, but now I think it easier to use and less
painful than my infusion set!  I do seem to have more "site issues" as in
bumps and welts with the sensor.  I think some of it is related to the
air/water tight covering I put over it.  I am now on a few day break to let
my skin breathe.  Cynthia