From: SteimQuest <email @ redacted>

Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:21:07
To:email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Cottage Cheese Yikes!!!

 Thinking it would be a good low carb snack at night - the stuff leaves the
sugars in the high 100s low 200s. This is with less than a serving size. And my
 normal correction bolus routine isn't as affective as it should be. I'm
guessing
it maybe has to do with the level of protein in it. I have no allergy to dairy
products.

 Maybe it's better left off the before bed snack list and perhaps better served
before exercise/workouts.

Timothy
Pumping Insulin since 2000