[IP] Cottage Cheese Yikes!!!

 Thinking it would be a good low carb snack at night - the stuff leaves the
sugars in the high 100s low 200s. This is with less than a serving size. And my
normal correction bolus routine isn't as affective as it should be. I'm guessing
it maybe has to do with the level of protein in it. I have no allergy to dairy
products.

 Maybe it's better left off the before bed snack list and perhaps better served
before exercise/workouts.

Timothy
Pumping Insulin since 2000