[IP] CGMS sensor question

Hi Everyone,

We have been inserting new sensors in the evening, attaching the transmitter,
but not asking the pump to recognize the new sensor until the morning.  This
avoids the 2 hour start up time in the am.

 This is a good strategy except it means you are without the cgms for that
night.

What we're wondering is this: what if we had in two sensors -- the old one plus
the transmitter attached and the new one, without a transmitter -- and then in
the morning moved the transmitter from the old sensor to the new sensor.  Would
you then have to go through a two hour start up time?

Thanks,

Jordana

Jordana Rosenberg
Assistant Professor