From: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 12:16:34 PM
Subject: [IP] was CGMS training, now AM BG's

Elizabeth,

You mentioned that you go high in the mornings unless you eat breakfast. That's
a total revelation for me. Never thought that could be a solution for the
ever-present AM problems. May I ask how you figured it out?

I finally noticed the my insulin sensitivity is higher on weekday mornings
 because I live in a skinny 3-story duplex, so I'm constantly running up and
down
the stairs. But some morings, despite eating the same darn measured thing for
breakfast, I bounce up.

Thanks,
Anne

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T