Re: [IP] Started process with MM

I hope that you are covered, too>  I would think that if they covered your
pump, you should be covered for the transmitter...but, my question for you
is what model pump do you have?  That you mentioned transmitter/link I
assume you have something other than a 522/722.  If possible I would suggest
trying to upgrade to the 522 as you will have a pump that can read the data
from the sensor.  It is less cumbersome and I have the feeling that the
transmitters are going the way of the dinosuar as more people get a pump
that has it all coded into the machine.  If I read your email
wrong...forgive me.  I just thought you might be happier with a more compact
option.  regards,  Cynthia