[IP] was CGMS training, now AM BG's

Elizabeth,

 You mentioned that you go high in the mornings unless you eat breakfast. That's
a total revelation for me. Never thought that could be a solution for the
ever-present AM problems. May I ask how you figured it out?

 I finally noticed the my insulin sensitivity is higher on weekday mornings
because I live in a skinny 3-story duplex, so I'm constantly running up and down
the stairs. But some morings, despite eating the same darn measured thing for
breakfast, I bounce up.

Thanks,
Anne

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T