Re: [IP] Constipation issues

I have mod. osteoparosis (at 33) due to chronic steroids (oral and
inhailed) due to asthma, and pain medications.
I take caltrate 600+D like you mentioned, but I also take Miralax
powder for the constipation.
Miralax is BOTH OTC and RX. Miralax is Miralax OTC and Miralax rx is
GlycoLax or Polyethylene glycol.
Also in addition to the above, have you thought about taking only
600mg of the caltrate vs the full 1200mg dose?