[IP] everybody poops

 I recommend taking the calcium at night before you go to bed - i think "they"
say you have better absorption during the night or something. Then when you get
up, have a cup of coffee and Boom de ah dah...nothing says "good morning" like a
good BM...you know what I am saying????

of course, different strokes and YMMV, but for me, I can't drink coffee
on an empty stomach and not be within yards of a bathroom, no matter
how constipated I am

 Thank GOD I live alone, and when the time comes that I can't do the morning
poopoopachoo on my own without tubes and bags and wires?  hello 50 units of
regular insulin and good bye cruel world

 On a serious note, you might also try upping your liquid intake. If you are on
any diuretics for high blood pressure, it can make it a lot harder on your
intestines!

SSP