[IP] Constipation issues

Anyone have a suggestions for what I might use for a calcium supplement that
doesn't cause constipation.  I had a bone density screening done recently
and it showed signs of a calcium deficiency.  I tried taking Caltrate 600D
1200mg per day and ended up fighting constipation.  I then switched to
calcium citrate which is not supposed to cause constipation and again
encountered problems.  What other supplements could be used?  Any
suggestions from fellow pumpers experienced in this area would be greatly
appreciated.  Steve