[IP] Yes, even I can be wrong! (or at least change my mind)

Hi ya'll...
Well, in the past I have generally posted that I thought that the CGMS was
Pain In the A**.  After a few more months of experience I really have
changed my opinion.  I don't know why, but my sensors have been pretty close
to my meter readings about 80% of the time, which I think is acceptable.  I
am getting VERY used to just reaching on my pocket and looking at my pump to
see what my BG is and I have had very few middle of the night alarms.  My
only problem is that the transmitter leaves a very distinctive mark that is
red and irritated.  I am taking a few days off of CGMS for my sites to dry
up and heal, but I already feel "naked" without it.  So, my point is that I
have changed my opinion and now I like it!  cynthia