Re: [IP] Just Expired Humulin N - Is it still good?

 It sounds like a little experimentation may be in order for those insulin
bottles. I'd experiment with them to see if they were good, but then some people
might not
like to experiment.  ;)

 Diabetes to me is just another math problem with wacky variables to solve for
with four cars all driving at each other from odd angles and reckless speeds
that you have to figure out when they all meet. =)

-Brent