From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 9:10 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #25

insulin-pumpers-digest     Tuesday, June 10 2008     Volume 11 : Number
025

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
Re: [IP] Spots at infusion sites
Re: [IP] COMPULSORY VACCINATION IS COMING TO NEW YORK STATE [IP] Re:
Bayer TV Ad
Re: [IP] Re: Bayer TV Ad
[IP] IV Prep
[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #24
Re: [IP] Taking apart an OmniPod
[IP] Units in Reservoir
Re: [IP] IV Prep
RE: [IP] IV Prep
Re: [IP] IV Prep
Re: [IP] IV Prep
Re: [IP] Re: Bayer TV Ad
[IP] Migraines on the pump
[IP] College Freshmen Housing Question
[IP] Pump Died
[IP] Sooil Dana IISG
Re: [IP] Pump Died
[IP] omnipod
[IP] Pump died
[IP] Re:  Insulin Question:How many units???
Re: [IP] Problem with high readings after filling the reservoir
Re: [IP] Pump Died
RE: [IP] College Freshmen Housing Question
Re: [IP] Sooil Dana IISG
[IP] RE: Profile of Barbra <email @ redacted>
Re: [IP] omnipod
RE: [IP] Sooil Dana IISG