[IP] Re: Training

 I have had my 715 for 2 years now. I was seeing an endocrinologist at
Northwestern University in Chicago who prescribed it for me. They have a nurse
CDE at the University that did the training for me.

 I spent 3 days, 3 hours each day, in the morning with her and started wearing
my pump the first day. The training was excellent and did not involve any saline
training, and did not cost me anything.

Benny